Sabtu, 28 November 2009

deskmate~~




I can't tell anything. Sorry, I can't be your good friends. Just annoying you.
deeply sorry
knowing you is the most unpredictable thing I've ever had. And i'm so grateful for this.
You gave me so much much things!!!
And I haven't replied it yet. Not at all.
deeply sorry
I hope time that we have spend together was not useless;
make us more closer to Our Creator.
maybe we seldom tell each other about something important,
don't know why, but I think, we have understand each other, although we don't say it.
But, I need your advice, your words..
And I hope we can meet again in afterlife; happily ever after.
Amiin Yaa Rabbal 'Aalamiin..
Pray for us, Ukhti..
Don't leave me alone..
* uhibbukifillah*
Insya Allah
(*)

5 komentar:

lathifa nur mengatakan...

saya sebenarnya merasa bersalah.
sering membuatmu merasa kecewa.

kamu tahu, saya bukan orang yang pandai mengungkapkan sesuatu secara langsung.
maaf..maaf..

Kartika Trianita mengatakan...

co cwiiitt,,,
b^^d
LIKE this!

wah, g' gitu donk smej,,
sy yg mnta maaf ya jkalau blm bsa m'berikan yg trbaik,,

moga prsahabatan qt bsa trs b'lnjt hngga ke jannahNya ya ukh,,
amin Ya ALLAH, ya Rabbal 'Alamin,,
"O"

lathifa nur mengatakan...

hikshiks.
iya, smej..
Amiin Ya Rabbal 'aalamiin..
^^

sengaja aku tulis di blog. krn g akan byk org yg baca. heuheu.

Iqbal Sujida Ramadhan mengatakan...

Saya Baca..............

lathifa nur mengatakan...

iboy baca? gpp.. kan g byk yg baca.. n_n